Sunday 18 December 2011

Nimbin



Nimbin - if I thought the hippies grew thick in Byron bay, then  I had a shock in this small town, one of the few stops we made in land.
If you're looking to score some space cakes or magic mushrooms, you won't have to look far in Nimbin. Welcome to wacky-backy central. Within an hour and a half i received a dozen offers (and its a small street!) For some reason the hemp business is allowed, meaning Nimbin has become a favourite day trip for backpackers. However, I only took away some fun photos and a good cup of coffee.


I wish I had the balls to wear a hat like this everyday.


Loved some of the artwork plastered on Nimbin's walls.


Best name for a clothes shop. Ever.


No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...